The ISEC 2016 Space Elevator Conference starts today, at the Museum of Flight in Seattle, WA!
Exciting topics for today include:
- Space Elevator Systems Overview by Dr. Bryan Laubscher, Founder and President of Odysseus Technologies, LLC.
- Keynote Presentation by Vernon Hall
- Space Elevator Architecture by Michael Fitzgerald
- Proposal for Ground Power Operated Gondola type Space Elevator by Hidemi Sasaki
- Mini-workshop of the topic of the GEO Node, Apex Anchor, and Communications Architecture
- Mission Plan and Development of a Space Orbital Elevator Demonstration Satellite by Masahiro Nohmi
- Free Atom Carbon Nanotube Synthesis by Dr. Bryan Laubscher